Adding a collaborator
Add collaborators to work on files with you
1. Check the checkbox of the file to be collaborated on.
2. Click the "Collaboration" icon.
3. Enter the collaborator's account.
4. Set collaborator permissions.
5. Set deadlines and leave messages to the collaborators (optional)
6. Click "Send."
After you add a collaborator, Termsoup will automatically send a notification email to the user.
- You can edit the same file simultaneously with other Termsoup users.
- During the collaboration, all glossary and translation memory generated by the collaborators from the file are automatically shared.
- The owner of the file can decide whether collaborators can keep a copy of the glossary. The translation memory belongs to the user only by default.