The glossaries will show up automatically
In Translation Mode,
1. After you add a term to your glossary, the translation of the term will automatically show up (auto-suggest) under the text area when the source text contains the term.
2. Click the translation and it will be pasted into the text area.
- Auto-suggestion is only available for terms exactly as entered in the glossary. For example, if you add "possibility" into your glossary, while the source text has "possibilities," then the corresponding translation of "possibility" will not be displayed. If this is the case, please press the hotkey "Ctrl + /" to search your glossary.
- Auto-suggestion is case insensitive.
- Auto-suggestion supports languages including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Danish, Catalan, Indonesian, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Finnish, Arabic, Russian, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Czech, Dutch, Swedish, and Romanian.